- All the students are expected to attend school on the opening day after each vacation. Those absent without leave will be fined.
- The children are expected to be in their respective class rooms at least five minutes before the first bell which rings at 8.25 a.m. Frequent late comers will be sent back home.
- No late arrival will be admitted to the class without the Principal's permission.
- Morning Assembly is held in the Assembly Ground. At the sound of the bell (at 8.25 a.m.) all must assemble in their respective classes in perfect silence.
- Special care must be taken to see that silence is maintained during the change of periods.
- Silence must be observed outside the Principal's office, staff room and on the staircase.
- When moving in corridors and on staircase the rule is always "keep left". Walk in a single line in silence.
- All must consider it their social responsibility to keep the school premises clean.
- Every child should avoid scribbling on the walls and the furniture, throwing waste papers, fruit peels etc. out of the windows. Make use of the waste paper baskets and bins provided for this purpose.
CARE OF PERSONAL & SCHOOL PROPERTY
- Children should take special care of the school property. Any kind of damage done to the school property must be made good. Children who scribble on the furniture and walls will be fined.
- Children are requested to take care of their personal property; the school authorities do not accept the responsibility of loss of books, money, Tiffin carriers etc.
- Ornaments or jewellery of any kind is not allowed in the school.
- Students are not allowed to tear any page from the School Diary & Note Book.
- Children must always greet their teachers, elders & friends whenever they meet them in the school & outside.
- They must be docile in their obedience to their parents and teachers giving them always respect and affection that is their due and accepting their guidance and corrections with gratitude.
- Refinement of manners, habits of obedience, neatness in person, proper uniform and above all punctuality are required at all times.